There are so many beautiful wedding venues across Hampshire and The Isle of Wight – you are sure to find the perfect one for you and your partner!
- Steeped in history, Winchester Cathedral is a place where royalty have married and is the resting place of Jane Austen, one of the greatest romantic novelists of all time. Discover a stunning choice of venues set within the historic Cathedral grounds where you can celebrate your marriage in spectacular surroundings.
- At the National Motor Museum in Beaulieu they have so many different venues they can offer to couples for your special day. They take care of everything so you don’t need too, a wedding in Beaulieu will not only be perfect but stress free, that is their promise.
- Emirates Spinnaker Tower makes a unique and truly inspirational venue for exquisite ceremonies and exclusive wedding receptions. The stunning views of the South coast, stretching up to 23 miles, create an idyllic backdrop to set a beautifully romantic scene for your special day. They offer unmatched wedding and civil partnership experiences led by their dedicated wedding team.
- Tudor House and Garden is one of Hampshire’s most unique and beautiful outdoor wedding venues. Celebrate your wedding or civil ceremony, from King John’s Palace, or the unique 16th century Banqueting Hall, to the lovely Georgian Room overlooking the Garden. Tudor House even has royal connections to Henry VIII.
- Butser Ancient Farm is truly a unique wedding venue in Hampshire. Immersed in the British countryside and surrounded by ancient homes and enchanting round houses the farm is particularly popular for Pagan and Celtic hand-fasting ceremonies, offering a step back in time as well as into a wonderful new phase of life.
- Discover one of the most sought after locations on the south coast; the iconic HMS Warrior 1860. Your wedding reception drinks can be held on the upper deck, making the most of the spectacular views across Portsmouth’s famous harbour.
- Robin Hill Country Park provides a wedding venue like no other, ensuring the special day is an unforgettable one. Set in 88 acres of stunning ancient woodland and breath-taking countryside, with a choice of 4 ceremony venues and a range of packages. The Isle of Wight makes the perfect romantic destination.
- Stansted House is set in over a thousand acres of the South Downs National Park, with far-reaching views across open countryside and ancient woodland. This former home of the Earls of Bessborough is ideal for those wanting the personal touch for a ceremony, evening reception or marquee party.
In Portsmouth, many happy couples are celebrating their special day with the biggest rose in Hampshire, The Mary Rose! The Mary Rose is fully licensed to hold weddings and civil ceremonies overlooking Henry VIII’s flagship, and even host the festivities afterwards!
- Gilbert White & The Oates Collections provides the perfect British country venue with a variety of informal yet distinctive spaces to hire for your ceremony, reception or party. Set in the South Downs, in a 16th beautiful century Barn, with glorious views over tranquil meadows and woodland.
- Explosion Museum sits on the historic Priddy’s Hard. Enjoy the whole space; the camber basin for reception drinks and picturesque photographs, the museum galleries to explore, and exclusive hire of our stunning 18th century Grand Magazine.
- Set in beautiful Hampshire countryside, the Hawk Conservancy Trust is a venue like no other. With 22-acres of stunning woodland and wildflower meadow, the grounds make the perfect backdrop for your day. Choose from specially designed packages or tailor your own, you can even have your rings delivered by an owl!
- The Royal Victoria Chapel is the jewel in Hampshire’s crown. Re-opening this summer following a £3.8m Heritage Lottery project, the Chapel has been restored to it’s original Victorian splendour and is set against the stunning backdrop of Southampton Water and the 200 acre country park. Available for civil ceremonies and receptions from October 2018.
- Hurst Castle offers an unusual Hampshire wedding location to get guests talking, with the option of getting married in the only remaining World War II ENSA theatre or Henry VIII’s Tudor castle, dating back to 1544. Both rooms can be decorated to the special couple’s own taste.
- Enjoy the perfect setting for your perfect day at the Ageas Bowl Resort, including the stunning Hilton at the Ageas Bowl. Whether an intimate gathering or 450-guest wedding breakfast, the superb choice of suites, the picture-perfect backdrop, and the excellent personalised service, all assure luxury and unsurpassed quality for your special day.