Planning a day trip or a short stay at Paulton’s Park and unsure about the cost? We’ve rounded up all the current Paulton’s Park ticket offers below, including standard tickets, group tickets, VIP passes and corporate event tickets.
Ticket prices and offers are subject to change. All information is correct as of 8th June 2022. For the most up to date prices we always recommend visiting the official Paulton’s Park website.
Paulton’s Park tickets
Standard tickets to Paulton’s Park are available for individuals and families of 3, 4 or 5. You’ll save money buying a family ticket over the standard ticket price, so they’re a great option. If you book in advance, you’ll also save money, for example saving £8.75 on individual tickets and an amazing £43.75 discount on tickets for a family of 5.
You can also get free tickets for children under 1 metre.
Tickets can be purchased directly from the Paulton’s Park website, which also shows you the latest prices and availability. It will even tell you park opening times and ride times for the day.
Short breaks at Paulton’s Park
Want to plan a short break at Paulton’s Park? The Paulton’s breaks website has some fantastic deals, including a 2nd park day free. From the site you can enter your check in and check out dates to find a number of local hotels near to the park. It’s a simple and easy way to compare hotel and ticket prices side by side.
Tickets for guests with disabilities
Tickets are available for guests with disabilities and as per the official website “Wheelchair or mobility scooter dependent guests are admitted free of charge and are not required to pre-book a ticket.” In addition, for guests with difficult queuing or in wheelchairs a queue assist scheme is available. Read further details on the accessibility policy.
Group tickets to Paulton’s Park
Large groups of 15 or more people can save additional fees on tickets, with the best rates available on weekdays. Whatever the occasion, having a large party attending Paulton’s Park is by far one of the cheapest ways to get tickets for a fantastic day out. Group tickets can be purchased via the official site.
Season tickets and annual passes for Paulton’s Park
Whilst Paulton’s Park no longer offer season tickets, these have been replaced by two types of annual passes:
- Premium pass: Provides unlimited entry when the park is open (see dates here), as well as discounts on purchases whilst you’re in the park. New passes are £250, whilst renewals are £225 for the year.
- Essential pass: Provides entry on select dates (shown here) during school term time, for those who want to enjoy the park whilst it’s quieter. If it’s your first pass then you’ll pay £150, whilst renewals are £135 for a year.
Tickets for school trips to Paulton’s Park
Paulton’s Park is a unique place for pupils to learn, bond, and enjoy themselves. With over 70 rides and attractions, as well as curriculum-based workshops, it’ll be a day they remember for a long time. There’s even Professor Blast’s Learning Lab, an interactive education facility.
Whilst Paulton’s Park don’t have prices for educational tickets on their website, you can enquire directly here to receive a quote. You’ll need to know the number of children and adults, as well as the date you’d like to visit.
VIP tickets for Paulton’s Park
Get a truly unique experience at Paulton’s Park with VIP tickets. Available in three levels – bronze, silver, and gold – there’s an experience day to suit different budgets. Benefits include:
- Priority parking
- A host
- Unlimited ride access with fast track
- Food reservation
- Unlimited food and drink
- Private character meet and greet
- And more!
VIP tickets can be purchased here.
Corporate tickets to Paulton’s Park
The final way to purchase tickets to Paulton’s Park is through corporate tickets. These are available in three different packages, with multiple tiers to suit your budget and requirements:
- Meetings and conferences: Turn your next company meeting into an amazing event. Choose from immersive meeting settings or Paulton’s can even arrange a big screen event using their 4D cinema.
- Company away days: Whether you want to combine business and pleasure, have a fun packed day, or plan a Christmas party, Paulton’s have a range of great experience available for 10 to 500 guests.
- Corporate family fun days: In addition to the above options, why not let your team bring their families as well? Reward your team and their families with this fantastic treat and a range of food options.
Discover more details on Paulton’s Park and Peppa Pig World
With so many different ticket options available at Paulton’s Park there’s something for everyone. To help you further plan your day we also have a detailed guide on days out at Paulton’s Park. There you’ll find details on rides and other things to do, food, parking and how to get to the park.