Hampshire and the Isle of Wight are great destinations for fun family days out and it’s even more enjoyable when a day of memory-making doesn’t break the bank. Using Hampshire family days out discount vouchers means there are more pennies for ice cream!
Across Hampshire and the Isle of Wight there are plenty of family days out to be enjoyed; from exploring the countryside at the many country parks and open spaces to discovering the history and heritage of the region at museums, castles, forts, and houses to thrilling rides, adorable animals and gardens – there’s so much to enjoy that one visit will never be enough! Keep reading to discover Hampshire family days out discount vouchers.
Download Family Days Out Vouchers
With over 65 attractions across Hampshire and the isle of wight, Hampshire’s Top attractions provide ideas, inspiration, and what’s on information to help plan days out. You might be looking for attractions to visit for toddlers or something cool to keep the teenagers entertained – there are plenty of ideas and with the added benefit of discount vouchers and offers, it’s your guide to amazing family days out.
What discount vouchers are available for download?
Whilst all the vouchers and offers are listed on our voucher page, we’ve compiled an easy reference list of the savings that you can make. These range from ‘one child goes free’, ‘buy one get one free’, and even ‘money off entry’ and ‘discount ferry travel to the isle of wight’.
All you need to do to access the attraction vouchers is to register on the site and you can then download vouchers as you need them. What’s more – if you sign up for Hampshire’s Top Attractions email list you’ll get to hear of competitions, events, and news from attractions. Money-saving vouchers available:
Buy one get one half-price ticket to Hampshire days out
- Chawton House – buy one get one-half price on adult tickets
- Gilbert White’s House & Gardens – 2-4-1 entry
- Sir Harold Hillier Gardens – buy one get one half price
One Child goes free at Hampshire family attractions
- Army Flying Museum – one child free with an accompanying adult
- Dinosaur Isle – one child free with an accompanying adult
- Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway – one child free with a full-paying adult
- Hawk Conservancy – one child free with a paying adult
- New Forest Wildlife Park – one child free with a full-paying adult
- Brickworks Museum – one child free with a paying adult
- Watercress Line – one child free with a paying adult
Money off entry to Hampshire attractions
- Butser Ancient Farm – 15% off admission tickets if booking online
- Clarence Pier – 10% off wristbands 12noon – 5pm
- Cyclexperience – 10% off New Forest bike hire
- Eling Tide Mill – £3 off a family ticket
- Go Ape – 10% off per person
- God’s House Tower – 10% off in the GHT Cafe Bar
- Laser Squad Laser Tag – exclusive discount for weekend events
- New Forest Activities – 10% off activities
- Riverside Bowl – 20% off booking
- SeaCity Museum – 10% off your visit
- TextQuest – 50% off any quest!
- Thruxton Circut – 10% off junior and adult driving experiences
- Tudor House & Gardens – 10% off your visit
Travel discounts to the Isle of Wight
- Red Funnel – 10% off vehicle travel
- Hovertravel – 20% off standard fares for up to 5 people
- Wightlink – 10% off day return ferry travel
With many attraction discounts, there are ways to save money on your visit to Hampshire’s Top Attractions.
Have you enjoyed reading all about the Hampshire family days out discount vouchers? Remember all you need to do is visit the vouchers page and register your account. If you’ve already registered previously – simply log in and enjoy your family days out! Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to keep up to date with what’s on! Never want to miss an event? Sign up for our newsletter!