Celebrate the festive season with a one of a kind, exclusive Christmas experience at The Mary Rose
Explore the museum with a guided tour with an expert guide, discover behind the scenes areas not accessible to everyday visitors. Learn about the fateful day when the Mary Rose sank, with a talk by one of our museum team.
Join King Henry VIII at his Christmas court, held just for you in our private Wardroom! Enjoy mince pies, Christmas nibbles and a glass of mulled wine, and even a bespoke Mary Rose Christmas Cracker.
Be entertained by the King himself with tails of the Royal Tudor Court at Christmas time. And at the end of your experience receive a bespoke Mary Rose Christmas gift from the King himself.
Included in package:
- A introductory talk on The Sinking of The Mary Rose
- Enjoy a years pass to The Mary Rose Museum
- Explore the museum with a private tour, including behind the scenes access
- Experience a private audience with King Henry VIII
- Enjoy an audience with The King and learn of his first-hand accounts of Tudor Christmas celebrations and traditions from the Royal Court
- Fill up on mince pies, Christmas nibbles and enjoy a glass of mulled wine
- Celebrate the festive season with Christmas Crackers
- Access and use of our private wardroom
- Access and use of our private viewing balcony
- A bespoke Mary Rose Christmas gift per person, given to you by King Henry VIII
- Guidebook goodie bag
- 10% discount in our shop
- 10% discount in our cafe