Enjoy a day of creativity within the Hampshire Countryside, based at the beautiful setting of Chawton House.
Do you know how to use your camera? Don’t worry as our in house Photographer, Claire Lewis, is here to help. Claire will guide and support you to take your photography to the next level. Don’t worry about what type of camera you have, its all about enjoying the craft of capturing images. Claire can work most cameras, her favourite being Canon. All levels are invited to join, tasks will be set for each level, so from beginner to advanced we have something for you all.
The workshop is based at the atmospheric Dyers Barn, located near the driveway to the House and will take place mostly outdoors in the beautiful setting of the gardens so you can absorb the atmosphere and get up close to nature. There are three sessions: 22nd May, 7th June or 3rd July.
The day will run with a prompt start at 10am and finish at 1pm.
Book online here. £45 per person (includes a light lunch taken in the Barn).
- The group size will be set to a maximum of 8 people to allow for social distancing.
- If it rains, the workshop will predominantly take place inside the barn.
- Toilets are located just off the Courtyard at the House, which you will pass over the course of the ‘walkabout’
- You will use your own equipment and we will provide wipes and hand sanitiser so that Claire can help you if she needs to.
- Parking is available next to the Barn