Hat Fair Outdoor Arts festival returns to Winchester from Friday 1 to Sunday 3 July.
Friday & Saturday
– FREE to attend (no booking required).
– Outdoor theatre, dance, comedy, music – and of course our specially-invited Hatters perform throughout the City Centre.
– Ticketed event (day ticket required) – tickets on sale now!
– Exclusive brand new shows, outdoor immersive game adventures and explosive gig theatre – not featured elsewhere during the festival.
– A relaxed, family friendly funday combining entertainment, food and drink in an enclosed environment at North Walls Recreation Ground.
Sunday tickets £10 (£8 Early Bird offer if booked before 14 June) – discounts now apply for Groups and Play to the Crowd Members.
Sunday acts will not pass the hat around after their performances – instead they will be paid a fee from the ticket money raised.