Meet Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends at the Watercress Line over 10 days. Experience a ride on a real steam engine and shake hands with The Fat Controller. Enjoy Rusty & Dusty’s entertainment show and ride the vintage fairground rides.
This year we are celebrating Thomas the Tank Engine’s 75th Anniversary! There is plenty to keep the family entertained for the whole day – ALL included in the ticket price:
- Unlimited rides behind Thomas the Tank Engine
- Unlimited rides with Diesel and Toad
- Unlimited travel on the big steam trains that run up and down the line
- ‘Rusty & Dusty’ entertaining children with magic and fun
- Unlimited rides on the miniature railway
- The Fat Controller signing certificates (given on arrival)
- Vintage fairground rides
- A Passport To Adventures full of activities for children to do throughout the day with a sticker on completion
- Story Time with Rusty & Dusty and the Fat Controller
- ‘Thomas & Friends’ temporary tattoos
- A Day Out With Thomas colouring-in certificate
- Thomas themed activities with Thomas play-sets, colouring and DVD shows
Mid Hants Railway 'Watercress Line'