– Who ate the Teddy Bears picnic? An interactive presenter-led session suitable for 5-7 year olds, where you will work together to solve a mystery using different CSI techniques. Look for evidence, compare bite marks, hair samples and tracks to identify the thief. These sessions will run at 10:30, 12:30 and 14:00 and last approximately 30 mins.
– Who stole the telescope? An interactive presenter-led session suitable for 8-12 year olds, where you will work together to solve a mystery using different CSI techniques. Look for evidence, analyse blood samples, dust for fingerprints, and compare tyre tracks, foot prints and soil samples to identify the thief. These sessions will run at 11:15, 13:15 and 14:45 and last approximately 30 mins.
– Opportunity to meet and chat with Cyber Prevent Officers from the South East Regional Organised Crime Unit and Police Cadets
– Take home your own fingerprint key ring!
– Create a DNA bracelet, burglar alarm and fingerprint art in our Invention Studio
Book General Admission on the Winchester Science Centre website – all extra CSI-themed activities are included in admission. Book at least 3 days in advance and save 25% on entry to the Centre!
You will also have the option to reserve your free interactive session, which we recommend doing to guarantee your place. All children must be accompanied by an adult – please select tickets for both children and the accompanying adult(s) when booking session.
Winchester Science Centre, Telegraph Way, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 1HZ